Our context assessment
Our expertise in financial performance management has lead us to identify several opportunities promoting the optimisation of your costs.
Our means of action
- Cost of Non Quality : Costs related to the client's internal non-quality.
- Damages & Reworks : Costs of the suppliers' actions linked to the client's non-quality.
- Claims : Costs associated with the disruption caused by the client's suppliers.
- Buy In the Make : Costs related to the use of parts of a client's program.
- Design To Costs : Costs linked to the conception of parts and subsets.
- RC Reduction : Recurring costs of a client's organisation.